• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Badge or not

Just wanted an opinion, do you think the type r rear looks better with just the type r badge and the civic badge gone, or keep the civic badge, opinions please, the car is nighthawk black

Just removed the Civic badge - looks much better

The top of the last C had come off mine - previous owner must have caught it when cleaning or something. It just read - "CIVIL" :)

Cheers guys, I think it looks better without the civic, I suppose it's easily reversable anyway.

Always removed badges from every car I've owned. Looks so much cleaner.

Also so easier when polishing.

OEM badges FTW. All of them.

I'm also a fan of down badging cars (ie the opposite of putting an 'M' badge on a 316d). I had a '998' badge on the back of my mini, it was a 1380.

1.4 vtec badge and a silver 'H' FTW.

Did you remove the type r badge on the rear aswell as civic

Yeah both. Would of removed the H too if it was only stuck on.

Only rear pic of my EP3 and can only see half...

Done the FD2 too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick one lads, is the civic badge just stuck on, or does it have pins in the back?? Along with the type r badge. Cheers

Just stuck on. Just pulled mine off carefully then used Goo-Gone to get rid of residue.

Back