• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BataLeon DC5 CW

Hello all, thought I better show my face on here as you all seem like a friendly bunch!

So I decided that I wanted a DC5 around June this year and went about sourcing one through Torque-GT with Darren's help. It took a while but one finally turned up in the colour and spec I wanted, bar the push start but beggars can't be choosers!

Here are the images of it at the auction/warehouse in Japan.

sUkQEddl.jpg

PLoYG2ml.jpg

XUJkQcDl.jpg

aU62kPUl.jpg

zAgSTUPl.jpg

CV2Iq0gl.jpg

It took a long time but the car finally made its way over to the UK where Torque-GT finally got their hands on it, everything looked good no big issues.

KLe4mWnl.jpg

x83nRfvl.jpg

O0fnu4al.jpg

Then the real wait started, Torque-GT were super busy so it took some time to finally be ready. The boys sorted out the rear shocks free of charge as they were pass their sell by date, they also delimited and converted it, plus I got a new alarm to ensure everything was ready for me.

It was a long day but I got the train down from Welwyn Garden City and Darren picked me up, had a little test drive and had a look around their unit, very impressive. The drive back was long but it was worth it, now I just need some better weather to enjoy it now.

This was how it was waiting for me, and then a quick photo first time behind the wheel when all the paperwork was done and it was finally mine!

pUxnPd6h.jpg

TwlAHVGh.jpg

YMJog7eh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I do really like how they present the car to you on collection day and give you the walk around the place too! It's a great experience collecting a car from Torque GT!

Hope you enjoy the DC5 for many miles.

Back