• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

before and afer geo setup this morning

dunno if its right or wrong asked for a fast road setup

8n3j.jpg

before

after

8ppl.jpg

Just wonder if this looks ok ive got a feeling that they haven't done it right was also charged for it nice £180 for 3 hrs work

Settings are on the sticky at the top of this section.

Front right camber is low and you've practically zero toe front and rear.

I got given a similar thing, went to Revolution at Newcastle and they pretty much zero'd everything, 3 times!! :(

so worth going back then ive found someone else in my area that does the hawk tracking system going to try theses boys a go again and see if i can get it done for nothing since its not right car doesn't even drive in a straight line now as where it did before

If it did drive straight, and it doesn't now then yes absolutely you should take it back and get them to rectify the problem they caused.

will be phoning them monday and telling them to get it fixed or i want my money back to be honist i wish i had gone to the other garage that does it as its only a few miles difference

Yea... don't be phoning up all guns blazing, you'll get nowhere.

Phone up
Be polite
Explain the situation professionally

THEN they'll be happy to help.

Back