• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bennyctr's Premier Cosmic Ep3

Cheers buddyYeah fitted everything myself so far, pretty simple to do really, personally I found the removing the plastic panel around the gear stick the hardest part :D
Really lol have you got any pics on how to do the short shifter . Or u can pm me and say how you done it if u could please that be great. As I be getting mine soon :)

Really lol have you got any pics on how to do the short shifter . Or u can pm me and say how you done it if u could please that be great. As I be getting mine soon :)

I didn't take any pictures unfortunately, there is a guide on here in the 'how to' section on how to get the plastic bit off mate, anything to do with changing the HU and stuff like that will include it, I will pm you with a rough guide mate

Love the car mate. got a cosmic type r about a month ago and i want the windows tinted and wind deflectors on it. What wind deflectors you got on?

also in two minds whether or not to paint the alloys

Love the car mate. got a cosmic type r about a month ago and i want the windows tinted and wind deflectors on it. What wind deflectors you got on?

also in two minds whether or not to paint the alloys

Cheers buddy

They are team Heko deflectors mate, they were already on the car when I bought it but I'm not taking them off I like them :)

What colour were you thinking of? Black or bronze are popular choices on cosmics

Thought I'd upload these pics after a 2.5hour inside and out clean...

I'm currently using Autoglym products, but thinking of buying some dodo juice stuff as its a similar price, is it any better then AG?!

Pics ....

SAM_0273.jpg

SAM_0274.jpg

9b898afb.jpg

SAM_0282.jpg

SAM_0289.jpg

SAM_0288.jpg

SAM_0291.jpg

SAM_0296.jpg

SAM_0295.jpg

SAM_0300.jpg

I took these with a Samsung digital camera and my iPhone so excuse the quality!

Hope you like :)

Thought I'd upload these pics after a 2.5hour inside and out clean...

I'm currently using Autoglym products, but thinking of buying some dodo juice stuff as its a similar price, is it any better then AG?!

I would like to know this as well. I have used AG on my old car and it always came up really well.. and so does yours!
I've just bought a cosmic premier myself, pick it up at weekend :)

Car looks lovely in the photos dude! Cosmic is one of my favourite colours for the ep3 :)

R.e Dodo Juice vs. AG... I personally love Dodo Juice. I think that they're products are awesome, however there are better waxes out there. Their waxes are definitely good, however there are others out there with better durability. There was a comparison on Detailing World where a guy put 6 or 8 (can't remember exactly) different waxes on one pannel and marked them out. He washed it once a month for 6 months and tested which ones were still there each month. The Dodo juice did well, however the AG HD Wax did out last it I think. Swings and roundabouts really and personal preference I guess! Best bet would be to get some samples if you can and see what you think, or just bite the bullet and get some when your other stuff runs out. Either way they are both good :)

Benny car is looking superb as always : keep it up !

Cheers mate!

Car looks lovely in the photos dude! Cosmic is one of my favourite colours for the ep3 :)

R.e Dodo Juice vs. AG... I personally love Dodo Juice. I think that they're products are awesome, however there are better waxes out there. Their waxes are definitely good, however there are others out there with better durability. There was a comparison on Detailing World where a guy put 6 or 8 (can't remember exactly) different waxes on one pannel and marked them out. He washed it once a month for 6 months and tested which ones were still there each month. The Dodo juice did well, however the AG HD Wax did out last it I think. Swings and roundabouts really and personal preference I guess! Best bet would be to get some samples if you can and see what you think, or just bite the bullet and get some when your other stuff runs out. Either way they are both good :)

Thanks for your reply mate!

I plan to buy a batch of dodo stuff when my AG stuff runs out, as for the wax I currently use AG aqua wax which is dead easy to use and does last ages, I may just upgrade it to the HD stuff then and not get dodo wax!?

I wouldn't disregard the dodo wax totally dude, they do sample pots for less than £10 which would definitely do one lot over the car but I know people who have done 3-4 layers with a sample pot! Worth giving it a go as you may prefer it :)

Personal preference etc :)

I wouldn't disregard the dodo wax totally dude, they do sample pots for less than £10 which would definitely do one lot over the car but I know people who have done 3-4 layers with a sample pot! Worth giving it a go as you may prefer it :)

Personal preference etc :)

I've ordered some Dodo hard wax samples mate, so will see what they like

How did you go about putting the wheel nut's on after being painted surely they would be marked once you put them on the car?

Try dodo juice purple haze. I had a trial pot for my r32 and did about 4 times. Gives a great shine and beading.

sometimes I wish my premier was cosmic. NHB is great but swirls are not as visible on a cosmic and the result being the paintwork looks more solid. Also dark wheels on a cosmic are instant win, yet on NHB I think it's hard to pull off the same look.

Back