• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bennyctr's Premier Cosmic Ep3

How did you go about putting the wheel nut's on after being painted surely they would be marked once you put them on the car?

Do 1 coat, leave about 30mins to dry, do the 2nd coat and then leave about 6-8hours for them to completely harden!

I did them overnight because it's easier, and I did 2nuts and the locking nut and then the other two the next night!

small update;

decided to remove the sound/heat proofing on the underside of the bonnet as it looks tacky imo, gave a quick clean and decided to start a sticker collection here to make it look pretty :) hopefully will collect more as i buy new parts etc

48f4adea.jpg

went to the fast show at Santa pod last weekend and bought a few stickers.....

4f21b063.jpg

01bb0e20.jpg

it was my 1st time ever down the strip so i was quite excited, my legs were shakin like a leaf in a hurricane on the start line but i loved it!! only managed to get 4 runs in in the end as it was soo busy, my best was a 15.27 @ 93mph, however i did do a 15.29 @ 95mph aswell, the others were shockingly bad in comparison, due to miss shifts and a very very bad start :/

31dc363e.jpg

i am hoping to get to japshow in june and get under 15s :)

also got some new forum stickers colour coded to my scheme this time :) big thanks to mook for these :)

ab229134.jpg

had the idea of getting the type r logo on the sideskirts done in the same colours as dont think its been done before, if it has id like to see how it looks?!? what do you guys think?

b1a520af.jpg

c + c welcome as always

Its worth a go.. at the worst youll have to buy a new set of standard stickers and stick them back on.. no big deal ?

Im thinking of buying "VTEC Just Kicked In Y0!" for by my exhaust

I thought of changing the Type R sticker on the side skirts with the DOHC i-vtec sticker of the old machines but not got round to it yet. Not sure if I'll like it 100%. Maybe you could do this in your bronze colour.

Benny you going to mimms ?

I don't know what mimms is mate sorry lol explain?!

where did you pick up the stickers mate?

If you mean the urls I got them from mook who is in the traders section, if you mean the other stickers I got them from a company called stick-r who had a stand at the fast show last weekend, but they also have a website!

I have pm'd mook about getting some sideskirt decals done in my gold/red scheme to match urls :) so when payday arrives I shall be buying some :)

Really nice well looked after example mate, love my NHB EP3 but your cosmic with the black wheels looks spot on pal :)

Car looking great as always , your always doing something to your car lol
You going Santa pod on the 17th June ?

Benny, some good progress going on in here... I'm not sure overly keen on some of the visible stickers on the body-work (rear bumper one in articular), but I think they look good beneath the bonnet.

I did that on my EP3 - here's a shot:

437538de-1.jpg

It's not a proper ring sticker tbh, it says "Neverbeen"

Haha I didn't notice that, I'm on my iphone so the pic is small, you planning in doing the ring next year?

Car looking great as always , your always doing something to your car lol
You going Santa pod on the 17th June ?

Cheers Mooney, yes japshow isn't it :) I'll definitely be there mate, I may even be on the HJC stand if they can get enough people to go :) I take your going too?!

Benny, some good progress going on in here... I'm not sure overly keen on some of the visible stickers on the body-work (rear bumper one in articular), but I think they look good beneath the bonnet.

I did that on my EP3 - here's a shot:

437538de-1.jpg

Tbh mate I thought it was a good idea at the time and gave me a few lols but now I've started them under the bonnet I might remove the bumper ones as it looks a lot cleaner without them imo so only time will tell they may well be off on the next update lol!

Is that a mugen splitter you have on the ep3 in that pic mate it looks smart as f***

Last edited by a moderator:
Back