• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best aftermarket car speakers??

Hello all, I'm looking at upgrading my speakers in the CTR as the sound quality is Bob. Anyone have any they would recommend?? I am looking for some that give good bass quality and crisp sound.

Thanks

Thanks for that nice read and pictures, just went to have a look at mine and it turns out that it already has aftermarket speakers all round, but the sound is Bob I have to turn it up pretty much full whack to get a half decent amount of sound from it. Not sure if that's down to the head unit which is Pioneer or the speakers being cheap I have no idea what they are they just say slick 6 on the cone??

Ah right yeah I see what your saying maybe a route I will need to go down then, hopefully can get myself a cheapish amp.

Don't expect night and day difference with a cheap amp. You're better off looking for a second hand bargain to be honest.

I didn't mean a cheap amp, I did mean a bargain second hand one/New. Just didn't word it right, I only buy brands I have heard of before.

Audiobahn or Rockford Fostgate will give you some great bass, all depends on your headunit and how you've setup the audio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back