• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best and easiest way to make my FN2 CTR quicker?!

Flashpro not Kpro is what you require. They usually come up for sale quite regular on Civinfo for around £350-400 second hand.

cool, I hoped someone would correct me. I have neither and only understand the Pro you can map at home or something. I'm sure there are more differences someone will advise of.

In the OP said he did not want to map so this is out the window anyway I think.

If you're looking to increase your cars top speed and acceleration cheaply I recommend only driving down hill.

The only way you'll get any real benefit from bolt ons like induction kits or exhausts is with a remap.

Flashpro is £550 new, you can get them second hand for £450 and I'm sure I've seen recently TDi-North charge £200+VAT for a remap, so hardly £900.

NOS is a good shout though. On going cost and setup charge but instant gains.

I think you need a Kpro or something like that first, they are not cheap. There is a group buy on here somewhere for Kpro and map for <£650 I think.

Flashpro not Kpro is what you require. They usually come up for sale quite regular on Civinfo for around £350-400 second hand.

cool, I hoped someone would correct me. I have neither and only understand the Pro you can map at home or something. I'm sure there are more differences someone will advise of.

In the OP said he did not want to map so this is out the window anyway I think.

:asw:

Third post in the thread! :lol:

I hadn't realised they'd come down to £350 though, bit steep that considering all you do is plug it in the OBD port! :rolleyes:

I think what Wayneeyers really wants to know I'm guessing is extra bhp through performance exhausts and how much extra you get, and performance airfilters which he already has those are the things I'm guessing he's on about other than supercharging. Obviously lightweight Alloys, lighter Clutch and brake discs, carbon fibre bonnets removing the rear seats are the other options on top of that.

Theres one I'd like to know what about keeping the same engine but putting in better injectors etc. All the not so expensive other bits I was able to do on previous cars?

Back