• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

best colour alloys for a cosmic grey ep3 ?

Hi I have the standard light silver colour alloys and fancey a change to either dark gun metal grey or jet black ? Does anyone have any pics/thoughts how this will look many thanks

I bought a cosmic grey ep3 about a month ago also and this question played on my mind for ages! Eventually I went with white (wheels being done atm!) but i thought about bronze, gunmetal etc.

Here's a pic with white winter rims (RS Drift 16"):
p115_zps3b4dc361.jpg

And here with summer rims (Kosei K1 17"):
3_zpsc5d98d14.jpg

What have you gone for Josh I'm in exactly the same position now? Any pictures of your's or you found helpful?

I think I'm going to go for a darker grey I think it looks great on the cosmic grey much better than the light silver ones , hasn't been done yet as my tegiwa induction is rattling and I've been trying to solve this issue first then alloys are next on the list

I prefer anthracite or gunmetal coloured alloys on a cosmic ep3. Bronze looks the nuts too.

Back