• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best EP3 Exhaust

What would you guys say would be the best Exhaust for my Type R..

I'm fitting a Tegiwa Intake next month & want to get a new exhaust system probably would keep the standard Manifold, so Cat Back don't want it to be Stupidly loud thou
as it's a daily drive..

Or I'm looking in to a Decat System & the get the car Mapped..

Sorry if it's written Badly my first Thread am new to this ...

As everyone will tell you, depends on what you want. TDI North's 3" system (I imagine similar to the solid fabs one) gets good reviews, decent noise whilst still being track legal and good torque and power gains. Spoon N1 system is loud and raspy by all accounts if that's what your looking for. I love my setup at the moment DC Exhaust manifold mated to a HKS Hi Power cat back. Sounds awesome relatively quiet at idle and I personally don't find it to droney on the motorway.

All depends what your looking for, like rory says there's lots of videos floating around on here and youtube.

Thanks for your help guys, I am going TDI North next month to get the Tegiwa intake fitted, so I will speak to them about getting a Exhaust fitted..

thanks for your help again guys..

Thanks Dazzawest for the advice, yeah I looked at TDI North and rung them and they are clever guys and love there Honda's, can't wait to go up next month, will be worth the drive I'm sure :)..

Thanks once again for your advice Dazzawest I'm looking at the HKS now or am going to see what sort off price TDI North can do me mate..

The toda header is the best manifold and it makes the best power out the lot altho it's££££
Cat back wise anything 2.5inch or bigger is good.
I believe the hks system is smaller than 2.5 although it looks good with its swept angle you mite not see as much power altho we are probably talking a couple of bhp lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the HKS is 2 1/4" , like you say it's probably a couple of BHP and a couple of lbs/ft of torque we're talking about.

i think I'll eventually upgrade my centre section to 2.5 or 3" and to stainless at some point, just so the compete system is stainless steel then.

Back