• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best exhaust for EP3?

ok so im looking for a new exhaust for my EP3 and just wondered what everys opinion is on the best exhaust.
i love the sound of the spoon n1 back box but not too keep on the exit pipe, im looking for something bigger as the exhaust on my car at the minuit has a big exit pipe (no idea what the exhaust is, i baught it with it and cant seem to find a name)
My exhaust on mine sounds great in the Vtec but low down there is no sound so i find it pointless having a non standard exhaust if that makes sense?

any help will be appreciated

Jamie

Take a picture of your exhaust..

If you want loud noise and big rear box then look for buddyclub exhausts.

your exhaust by the sounds of things is exactly what I'm wanting. Any heard any reviews on the 5Zigen ProRace A-Spec??

Really like the look of the tailpipe :cool:

Couple of Kakimoto videos:

[video=youtube;VtYl8vDaJrg]old link autoupdated[/video]

[video=youtube;Ww4rZl8LlJo]old link autoupdated[/video]

Scorpion Suzuka 5" with straight through mid pipe when I had my CTR. Loud as fcuk. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

not after mega loud, just something nice and noticable as i leave for work early in the morning and only live on a small street lol

i will try get a pic of it at the weekend to show you all the type of exhaust

keep the standard backbox and change the centre exhaust section for an unsilenced stainless steel affair. Quiet for normal driving, and great noise when you give it some

Some videos my car with a Supersprint unsilenced midpipe:

http://www.type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=54279

Bear in mind the exhaust is quite loud there as i`m flooring it, otherwise it sounds not much louder than normal, great bass though

talkin to you on msn nickyboy, love the sound of yours
but like ive said on msn, id have my foot planted all the time just hear it which isnt good when your 21 and from where im from, talk about attention from police lol

just after something with a bit or a rumble at low revs then an awesome sound up high

I'm a big fan of the 5Zigen Pro Racer, it sounds lovely at lower revs and it's not cabin rumblingly nausious when you give it the beans either.

I suppose, like anything else, an opinion of the best exhaust, is like anything else... an opinion. I'd hate it if someone bought something based upon someone else's opinion and then didn't like it themselves.

I'm a big fan of the 5Zigen Pro Racer, it sounds lovely at lower revs and it's not cabin rumblingly nausious when you give it the beans either.

I suppose, like anything else, an opinion of the best exhaust, is like anything else... an opinion. I'd hate it if someone bought something based upon someone else's opinion and then didn't like it themselves.

yep couldnt agree more

well when i get some spare till ill type in all these names in you tube and google and see what i can come up with.

i dont have any idea where to start when it comes to this sort of stuff, i should really learn

Fujitsubo Legalis then...

;)

760-52061.jpg

The one im getting, as its not too loud and is a little larger than the OEM but looks almost the same. Maybe boring, but I think its perfect.

I've heard the Fujitsubo Legalis mentioned before and was highly recommended to me. I got 5Zigen one because it sounded nice on initial listenings on various websites, plus the fact it was cheap.. £350 as apposed to £750 from some place near Gatwick.

The main thing is, I'm more than happy with it. I've attached a pic of it.. Please don't judge the:

1. Reversing sensors - On when I bouht the car, now removed
2. Scrapes on the bumper - Not mine and now replaced with another bumper
3. The state of the car - I'm so ashamed, it's filthy

Attachments

• n566689443_564836_7440.jpg
    n566689443_564836_7440.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 105
Back