• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best Exhaust Please help

To anyone who can help,
I have just purchased an ep3 civic 05 plate, and along with it k & n 57 i induction kit.

I am torn between a few exhausts, does anyone know which would be the best, bearing in mind price!

for price alone powerflow is by fae the best at £320 fitted. ANY IDEAS????

powerflow, DC Sports, magnex, piper, sppon, BUT NOT hks because of mild steel pipe. and no i wouldn't track it

I'd be getting a decent intake on first if you have the K&N short ram intake.

Scour the second hand parts sections for exhausts; I'm of the opinion that you'd get more for your money this way, than if you were to purcahse a brand new Powerflow. Are you after power or noise? Mufflers will NEVER be the best source of power, but a nice unrestrictive (is that even a word?) system will help in the power search. For noise, a few Japanese tuners and manufacturers offer back boxes, which produce growl/noise etc. and will invariably cost a whole lot less than a full system. A SPOON N1, or J's Racing back-box, will give you the noise and the look - it all depends on your budget and what you're expecting - ultimately the FEEL's Titanium is the best exhaust for the EP3, for fitment, look, and noise.

I can get a scorpion catback for a little over £400 so this is tempting,

Anyone have any experiences/reviews on a scorpion system?

Iv got the spoon N1 on mine with the unsilenced b pipe but standard cat. Sounds awesome in vtec and makes a difference to power gains. But I'd recommend getting the snub silencer for motorway drives it can be deafening. :)

Back