• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best front strut brace with mugen airbox fitted?

There isn't one that fits successfully mate, I have a Mugen airbox and I've looking into this. You can get a brace to fit but not without it fowling the box. I contacted Paul Jones at System-R regarding this issue and he told me he didn't know of one either. I've since had to take my brace off and sell it.

The airbox is coming off soon too, gotta make way for my Gruppe M :twisted:

lecurie said:
no no no no........must resist group buy :shock:

Turn to dark side of the force :twisted:

Participate in the group buy you will :lol:

I sold mine to fit my js racing strut. I put an AEM in and love it :twisted:

im in the group buy for the gruppe m and i currently have a mugen box, i take the Js racing strut fits with the gruppe m? as thats the one i would want.

JiM_OD said:
im in the group buy for the gruppe m and i currently have a mugen box, i take the Js racing strut fits with the gruppe m? as thats the one i would want.

yes it does

I have a mugen airbox and tried the j's strut brace.

It scraped the top of my box, so i sold it.

The j's NOT the mugen!!

Not sure how much diffference the front strut brace makes. Its the rear that is the weak link!!

I can feel the difference more now that I've taken mine off

donald said:
I have a mugen airbox and tried the j's strut brace.

It scraped the top of my box, so i sold it.

The j's NOT the mugen!!

Not sure how much diffference the front strut brace makes. Its the rear that is the weak link!!

I did this the other way round and I think it does make a big difference combined with the rear spoon strut it stiffens the car up no end

Sits further back than the J's racing one.

Carl thats one dirty old engine bay :p :lol:

Back