• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best model of Jazz 59-60 plate?

Around 6 weeks ago my mother bought a 59 plate Jazz 1.4l ES. The car was near mint with no faults that i could find with it but unfortunately some old prick decided to cut out in front of her on Friday past and the front end is smashed in:mad:
It will require a new bonnet, bumper, wing, headlight, slam panel, airbags and **** knows what else under the bonnet so for me it is a write off. I just can't see it being viable to repair.

She bought the car from Arnold Clark and luckily took out a policy with them that they will make up the difference from what the insurers give her (if it's written off) to the value she paid for it.

I am now looking for another Jazz for her but would like top know what is the best spec model of that age so i can try and get her a better deal and cheer her up a bit. She loved the car and unsurprisingly it was her best car after owning Fiats for years.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Cheers
Stu

If you mean the current shape Jazz, which I like. Not a fan of the first body shape.
I was looking at getting a Jazz Si as liked the sporty look. Just as a second car.

Back