• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best mugen rep spoiler and lip

Im just wondering what mugen reps people have bought and what fits best as Im currently looking for a mugen rep spoiler and front lip (facelift)

Ordered my mugen replica spoiler from typerkits on monday, getting it sprayed in NHB by them at the same time which saves a lot of hassle and moeny, bit annoyed as its going to take about a month to get here but apparently the best replica spoiler out there, cost me just under £550 for the whole spoiler with fixings and all other bits and pieces aswell as being painted and postage and packing, cracking deal so cant wait for it to be delivered now.
Cant give too much advice on the front lip unfortunately as never really looked in to them myself, worth having a look on the typerkits website just incase they have what you're looking for.
Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back