• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best place for fitting manifold and exhaust???

Im thinking of getting my maifold and exhaust done on my ep3 but dont know where the best place is to get it fitted??? ive been thinking of taking it to TDI north but not sure what they are like any suggestions would be a big help

Or if your futher south TGM is getting good reviews haven't used them myself yet but am going down at end of month :). They seem to be the two people talk about?

take it to some where like kwik fit, i got my hks removed and my toda put on for £20.

QFT.

If you make sure the cash goes in the mechanics pocket, it shouldn't be more than 20 notes.

:smt038

if your north east based mate i might be able to have a word for you with the bloke, let me know bud.

Swapping a manifold over isn't an especially quick job, especially if you need to swap the ARB at the same time to make sure the manifold doesn't knock. I can't see how any garage would make any kind of profit offering to swap a manifold and cat back for £20, time wise it's just too long. Cat back swapping for £20? Yeah that'll happen, but the manifold is a good hour alone.

Swapping a manifold over isn't an especially quick job, especially if you need to swap the ARB at the same time to make sure the manifold doesn't knock. I can't see how any garage would make any kind of profit offering to swap a manifold and cat back for £20, time wise it's just too long. Cat back swapping for £20? Yeah that'll happen, but the manifold is a good hour alone.

i know the bloke, so the £20 goes right into his pocket. kwik fit dont see a penny of it, so they wouldnt need to make a profit. he closes up it at night and just opens the door for me to roll in. as i said i know the bloke, if this wasnt the case then it would be an entirely different matter.

I'd just like someone who knows the correct torquing order and so on for the cars. Kwik Fit spanner monkeys aren't generally too clued up, round this area at least:lol:

Back