• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best Polish or Wax for Moonrock grey

Just wanting to know what would be best to use on my new car.

Before i used Megs NXT wax and Autoglym Super deep shine polish for dark paint. Ment to be the best combo for black cars.

Just wanted to know what the best combo is for Grey, i guess i can carry on using the same wax but maybe use a different polish? :?

Cheers.

Gold class by Megs is good for dark coloured cars. Easy to apply and buff aswell 8)

smeg said:
Gold class by Megs is good for dark coloured cars. Easy to apply and buff aswell 8)

I didn't rate it mine tbh Stevo :? Perferred the NXT, but might look different on Moonrock

SpaceMonkey said:
smeg said:

I didn't rate it mine tbh Stevo :? Perferred the NXT, but might look different on Moonrock

Did you use Tech wax then?

I haven't used that myself. I have about 20 kits in stock and nobody seems to buy it :?

smeg said:

I haven't used that myself. I have about 20 kits in stock and nobody seems to buy it :?

I bought a twin pack of the Gold Class after hearing how good it was on various forums. It came with shampoo & wax.

I used both products on the car & was disappointed tbh mate.

The NXT shampoo on it's own looks 10x better imo.

SpaceMonkey said:
smeg said:

I bought a twin pack of the Gold Class after hearing how good it was on various forums. It came with shampoo & wax.

I used both products on the car & was disappointed tbh mate.

The NXT shampoo on it's own looks 10x better imo.

Yea but what does it taste like? :lol: :lol:

smeg said:
Welsh-Rich said:
Apart from me :lol: :wink:

Your the only person that has bought Texh Wax from me.

Is it good?

It's great mate - and it's been used on a my white, deep metalic red and a dark grey metallic car.

The shine it gets is fantstic - works best on the darker colours too imo.

My brothers Leon looked like a mirror 8)

Welsh-Rich said:
smeg said:
Welsh-Rich said:

Is it good?

It's great mate - and it's been used on a my white, deep metalic red and a dark grey metallic car.

Awesome mate. I might buy some off myself and give it a go 8)

smeg said:
Welsh-Rich said:
smeg said:
Welsh-Rich said:

Is it good?

Awesome mate. I might buy some off myself and give it a go 8)

Worth it mate - my Father & Brother now have a full set of Mges stuff now - so easy for birthday presents and Christmas from now on :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
Worth it mate - my Father & Brother now have a full set of Mges stuff now - so easy for birthday presents and Christmas from now on :lol:

Thats right folks...

Roll up roll up :lol: :lol:

What about Zymol? I use to use that before being converted over to Megs NXT wax. :?

Back