• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best Polish or Wax for Moonrock grey

SpaceMonkey said:
N8 ORTS said:
What about Zymol? I use to use that before being converted over to Megs NXT wax. :?

Honestly mate, ask this question on www.detailingworld.co.uk & you'll have alot more help than I'd imagine you'd be able to get from here :wink:

Oh I dunno mate...

Were commenting on certain products that we have actually used before. Which is cool IMO :)

smeg said:
Oh I dunno mate...

Were commenting on certain products that we have actually used before. Which is cool IMO :)

Agreed Stevo, but some of the people's knowledge on there is 2nd to none.

Plenty of professional detailers on there too, so should be able to match a product to the colour :wink:

N8 ORTS said:
What about Zymol? I use to use that before being converted over to Megs NXT wax. :?

Zymol and Swissol are very good, but some Meg's and other products work as well and are a lot cheaper.

I don't know how similar moonrock grey is to cosmic grey, but I use Optimum Car Wax and I'm more than happy with the finish.

prem060303712kj.jpg

prem060303419kl.jpg

prem060303215nn.jpg

easter0618dx.jpg

regards, Kevin

P.S Space Monkey's recommended website is spot on

The Incredible Hulk said:
I don't know how similar moonrock grey is to cosmic grey, but I use Optimum Car Wax and I'm more than happy with the finish.

Can vouch for Optimum Wax here its great when you layer it, gives a good shine. 8) :wink:

DSC01167.jpg

Chief said:

Can vouch for Optimum Wax here its great when you layer it, gives a good shine. 8) :wink:

It's similar, where abouts can you buy this stuff? Is it hard to wax off? Hate stuff that takes for ever to remove, that's why i'm liking the Megs NXT wax at the moment.

N8 ORTS said:
Chief said:

It's similar, where abouts can you buy this stuff? Is it hard to wax off? Hate stuff that takes for ever to remove, that's why i'm liking the Megs NXT wax at the moment.
I know you can get it from www.polishedbliss.co.uk and have heard people applying this to the whole car within 15mins. So can't be that hard to remove :wink: As far as i know it is a liquid wax that you just spray on and wipe off, easy.

Nick

You spray on and then buff off, there isn't any drying time involved at all you can wax a car in about 30 minutes, then keep re-applying to build up the shine. 8)

If you like the Meg's NXT, then maybe consider using the Meg's #26 Hi-Tech Yellow Paste Wax.

Its what I use and I find it very hard wearing and easy to buff off.

Failing that i have never heard a bad word about P21S wax, its what I will be buying next.

Gunn79 said:
If you like the Meg's NXT, then maybe consider using the Meg's #26 Hi-Tech Yellow Paste Wax.

Its what I use and I find it very hard wearing and easy to buff off.

Failing that i have never heard a bad word about P21S wax, its what I will be buying next.

where would you buy the two you mentioned Gunn?

cleanandshiney do it for £19, the PS21S by the way. Sounds reasonable if it's as good as what people say.

Smeg if you can beat the price let me know, thank you please. :wink:

N8 ORTS said:
cleanandshiney do it for £19, the PS21S by the way. Sounds reasonable if it's as good as what people say.

Smeg if you can beat the price let me know, thank you please. :wink:

Give Dalco a shout, he is very cheap and local so no need for P&P 8)

Guys just for info, Rich who runs Polished Bliss, is on holiday for the next 3 weeks so the shop is closed. Detailing world have a comprehensive list of alternative suppliers, hope that helps.

regards, Kevin.

Back