• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best polish/t-cut/light scratch remover for black fn2 ctr

Iv got a few little annoying scratches and dinks (where inconsiderate w@nkers) swing their car doors open into mine!
Which is the best polish for black paint, which also does a decent job of hiding/removing these litttle scratches?

a machine polish may be the way to go, removeing scratches by hand is difficult depending on how deep they are and you can nib with 2000-3000 to help remove some if you machine polish. if you dont own one then try a local garage/body shop, shouldnt need more than a few hrs on it if its just a door, cant see it costing anymore than £40-£60, mite be best cutting to the case rather than going through loads of different products to find they arent helping. so many products out there and so many people with different opinions of what to use

Having witnessed Poorboy's Blackhole applied with a rotary polisher the other day, I'd probably say that is the most impressive light scratch covering combo I've seen in a while. Short of a proper hardcore mopping.

Blackhole is good stuff anyway, but it comes alive when applied with machinery.

Back