• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best prices - any recommendations? Eibach prokit, rear camber arm, camber bolts?

Hi

Pretty much as to what the title says.

I am looking at lowering my ep3. After a lot of searching, chatting to people, I think I'm finally ready to buy.

I am looking at the eibach pro kit 30mm (I was going to get the abp ones, I like the look, but don't think I want the hassle as a lot of people have said they have to be very cautious where they are going)

I have looked online for a few places, but where can I get these at the best price?

Now the rear camber arms, I was looking at the gold d2 camber arms but have seen they haven't got a very good reputation on here. Next in the price line was the buddy clubs? Otherwise the eibach sbs camber arms?

Again I'm looking for the best price? Iv found the buddy clubs for around £140.

Im guessing the front camber bolt isnt anything fancy, tegiwa do one for £20, and also have a 6% off code ATM.

Any recommendations or help would be great

Many thanks
aaron​

There are plenty of threads about this.

From what people have said, use Eibach parts (camber bolts & arms) all round.

It depends on your location as to who does your FRSU for you

Ok thanks people.
I got the day
Off work today so going to call around a few places :) think ** just stick with all the eibach stuff.

What is spc? Is it a company who work along side eibach? Or a separate company?
Thanks

Pro kit is only 15 and 20 mm. Sport lines are about 25 but they say 30 because that's actually for standard civic. It's only 30 mm for abp springs

Yes I just found that out from abp about the other springs.

Only abp sell there abp eibach 35mm drop kit. And seems that's what seems best, they sell it for £150 plus £10 p and p. They probly won't be flexible on price as they know there the only ones that sell them.

The guy was really helpful on the phone, shame I'm so far away... Could be a nice day trip ***.

Tegiwa sell camber bolts for £20 and they always have discount codes so might be worth a wait to save a few more pennies,

Cheapest rear cambers I found was some d2 rear camber adjusters. These where buy it now on eBay for about £90. But have heard bad things on the forums for these so probly are best getting the eibach ones to go with the kit.

But I'm sure if you spoke to the people at abp they could do some kind of deal if you got everything through them and they know what there talking about.

Hope that helps?

Cheers thanks for the info, I have been looking at the dme ones not sure what they are like though

Just seen them in eBay. I personally am going to stick with eibach all around. Seems like they have it Sussed.

And I have only heard good things about them with a fast road set up frsu.

I think you very much get what you pay for. Iv found out the hard way on some things... Buy cheap buy twice...

Since I've just bought all my parts for the FRSU I thought I could be off use. I've gone with Eibach Pro kit (15mm/20mm), Eibach SPC Camber arms Eibach bolts - as you said, buy cheap buy twice. Eibach are a reputable brand and people have a lot of good things to say about them.
If you are looking for 'best price' or are on a budget like I was, then do I what I did and get the parts second hand. There is a group on FB that sells Honda parts, EP3 parts are popular!
For reference I paid £100 for the springs (as new, never used) £100 for the camber arms and £10 for the bolts. New I'd be looking at closer to £340 all in.
You can also go to the likes on Grinspeed or TDI-North and thy can supply and fit the parts, I recently got a quote and you're probably looking at close to £650 all in.

i went to tdi south all parts supplied fittted and set up just over 500 quid cant recommend them enough really know there stuff

Since I've just bought all my parts for the FRSU I thought I could be off use. I've gone with Eibach Pro kit (15mm/20mm), Eibach SPC Camber arms Eibach bolts - as you said, buy cheap buy twice. Eibach are a reputable brand and people have a lot of good things to say about them.
If you are looking for 'best price' or are on a budget like I was, then do I what I did and get the parts second hand. There is a group on FB that sells Honda parts, EP3 parts are popular!
For reference I paid £100 for the springs (as new, never used) £100 for the camber arms and £10 for the bolts. New I'd be looking at closer to £340 all in.
You can also go to the likes on Grinspeed or TDI-North and thy can supply and fit the parts, I recently got a quote and you're probably looking at close to £650 all in.

Hey, what's the Fbook page called? Can you pm me it? Thanks

Back