• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best Screen wash to buy???

whats the best stuff to buy people..................................................... i also use Rain x on the windows has anyone used that stuff you can put in the washer bottle to keep the Rain X topped up?????

Never used Rain X - is that any good?

I bought some screenwash from Halfords last night, the red scented one in the blue bottle.

I usually use it, it doesn't leave dirty marks on the windscreen like halfords cheaper ones, plus it does make the inside of the car smell really nice when you use it 8)

Welsh-Rich said:
Never used Rain X - is that any good?

I bought some screenwash from Halfords last night, the red scented one in the blue bottle.

I usually use it, it doesn't leave dirty marks on the windscreen like halfords cheaper ones, plus it does make the inside of the car smell really nice when you use it 8)

hey mate that Rain X stuff is good in my opinion, but i have to say if you have strong washer fluid in then it will take it off in time...

I used to own a Merc C Class before the CTR and their screen wash rocks. £5 gets you 2 bottles. Worth a try. It doesn't smear at all.

I just use Shell's own, i need to get some winter stuff soon as i'm still using their summer one. 8)

Neily03 said:
I just use Shell's own, i need to get some winter stuff soon as i'm still using their summer one. 8)

got some at the weekend from halfords seems ok and i put some of that Rain X stuff in too have to see how it goes

where can you buy the stuff to put in the washer bottle to top the rain x up?And do you have to treat it properly with rainx first?I think i read somewhere though that you cant have stonechips repaired if your windscreens been treated with rain x is this true?

I use the one I was given by a fellow forum member. 8)

5 litres will last for ages. :twisted:

Back