• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best set of lowering springs

Hi guys like my intake question looking to also lower the car can't afford coilers with the other mods planned so what in everyone's opinion is the best set if lowering springs people use and any pics if set up

Most go for Eibach springs with front camber bolts and rear adjustable arms along with a frsu. Depending on how low you want the car as Eibach do 2 sets of springs pro kit which will drop by 20mm front 15mm rear or they do sportlines which drop 30mm iirc.

Tein and Spoon springs are also good but depends on your budget.

Why eibach?? Im all for ideas and reasons for, I've never used eibach but have had teins. Pro's and or cons???

So many highly rate the Eibach's and have run them for a long time. They seem to work really well with the EP3's.

Any of the names being banded about in here are decent. Teins squeek a bit. But Spoon, Eibach, ABP Eibach's, Spax etc. all do the job well enough that you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them if they were swapped with each other without your knowledge.

I've got teins good ride quality but theres a bit too much arch gap on the rear, fronts ok though (on 215/40/17). Wish I would have bought abp eibachs :(

I've got eibach sportlines (-45 front and -30 rear). I really like them, pretty stiff for long journeys, but feel great on the twisties. It's a fair drop, I don't have any problems around here, but I was down in Englandshire a couple weeks ago and it was a nightmare!

I have just had my 35mm pro sports removed (nightmare check my other posts)and also had the eibach sportline fitted and they feel amazing nice drop and feels better than oem, I often wondered why everyone on here was so high on eibach but now I know why and now I just wish I had bought them first instead of doing everything twice.

Got the ABP Eibach kit on mine and very pleased, not to crashy and handles a lot flatter than stock.

Back