• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best suited wheels

Im looking for a new set of wheels for my grey ep3 civic, having trouble deciding which ones look best.. any nice ideas?

What about a nice set of O.Z ultraleggera's thats what i ended up going for, was considering at the time some Rotas, but when I saw the O.Z i new they were just right
Here is a pic:

3406420086_0b370a938a_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my pic, but one I've kept hold of because I like the look on a Cosmic. Winner IMO.

bronzecosmic.jpg

any black with a red lip look awesome on a cosmic, failing that powdercoat your oems a goldy colour looks uber:cool:

I honestly think that the OEM wheel is one of the best looking out there.

yeah i tend to agree with you, a lot of aftermarket alloys are either much of a muchness or far too similar to oem to justify purchasing them imo.

unless your changing style, colour etc stick with oem

I can supply Rota wheels with TRO discounts... PM me for a price if you find any Rota's you are interested in Lyncho
I'd take a look at the Slipstream... looks great on an EP3

Rota Circuit 10's look great in my oppinion, there the wheels on that grey EP on the last page with the blue wheel nuts.

Mugen MF10's are what there made to look like but you wil be hard pushed to get these now as there not in production anymore.

Back