• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

best value for money manifold

whats rated as a good for its price exhaust mani? i hear japspeed are not bad for the price but i hear there made crap. plus i cant reall afford somthing top of the range toda etc. so looking for middle of the market really.

Tegiwa also do one. Like all of their products it a copy but it is essentially the same design as the TODA at half the price. I know a few people running them that are more than happy.

Alternatively you could get the real deal second hand. A TODA manifold sold on CTRO recently for £350...

The Japspeed is a really good option value wise, i had one fitted a few weeks ago perfect fit, didnt require an uprated ARB and freed up an extra 9bhp with a 400cel cat still in line.

If you wanted something middle of the road price wise then go with Buddy Club or DC Sports as Stoo recommended

The Japspeed is a really good option value wise, i had one fitted a few weeks ago perfect fit, didnt require an uprated ARB and freed up an extra 9bhp with a 400cel cat still in line.

If you wanted something middle of the road price wise then go with Buddy Club or DC Sports as Stoo recommended

is your car mapped? or you getting that 9BHP standard? what it sound like?

yes mate the car has been mapped with the manifold on and made the 9bhp gain with a 400cel cat in the system, it sounds a bit deeper but nothing ridiculous.
If you do replace your manifold I strongly recommend you have a remap (as will the majority of people on here) with it being quite a big change to the cars set up.

Good luck pal

Back