• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best Wax?

SpaceMonkey

Midget Wannabe
Sorry to be a pain in the rectum, but need some MORE opinions please people :wink:

What is the best Wax to use?

Neily03 said:
I use meguirs NXT. Best i've used so far. 8)

Thanking you Neily :wink:

Trip to Halfrauds on the way home then....
(That'll be twice in 2 days then as I treated her to Poppy Coral yesterday)

SpaceMonkey said:
Neily03 said:
I use meguirs NXT. Best i've used so far. 8)

Thanking you Neily :wink:

Trip to Halfrauds on the way home then....
(That'll be twice in 2 days then as I treated her to Poppy Coral yesterday)

NP, let us know what you think of it. 8)

Same as Neily

If you haven't got any other cleaning products, Halfords have a Meguaris box set of shampoo, wax, glass cleaner and washing mit. Very good value for £35, plus come in a nice cool bag.

Well worth the money, best care care I've used! 8)

Welsh-Rich said:
Same as Neily

If you haven't got any other cleaning products, Halfords have a Meguaris box set of shampoo, wax, glass cleaner and washing mit. Very good value for £35, plus come in a nice cool bag.

Well worth the money, best care care I've used! 8)

been using it a while now top stuff

going to give car a good wax before the weather turns !!!!

Only use Megs now, NXT car wash, Gold class clear coat wax, clay bar, quick wax, hot wheels, and NXT interior cleaner (this stuff is awesome for the dash plastics)

Carl

Neily03 said:
NP, let us know what you think of it. 8)

Well spent Saturday morning giving the CTR a proper clean & wax & treated her to some NXT Megs wax & gotta say I was very impressed with the results tbh :D

Found it quite hard work to remove (Harder than Autoglym SRP), but results were spot on.

Pics will be coming asap :wink:

Thanks again for the help lads & lasses

Back