• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Big Ends knocking- i got ripped off!!

I feel for you mate I really do, I hope you get it sorted. Good luck.

Thanks mate i will keep everyone up to date should get some photos up of it then when i'm done and i can finally put my new plate on then :D,

Anyone got any ideasd where ic an get a new key-fob from because mine is looking pretty worn???

trade description!

Did it have an mot present when you brought it? how would it have passed if the car was/is in such a bad state!

trade description!

Did it have an mot present when you brought it? how would it have passed if the car was/is in such a bad state!

It had 11 months MOT on it, i know that sort of makes me question the MOT too i made so many mistakes when buying it which i will never make again i will be taking someone with experience with me from now on :mad:

Do him for false advertising too.. That is not a 30th Anniversary.

Sounds like you got proper scammed, what is the sellers name?

30th anniversary spec like air con and that i did ask him that question because i thought they had red seats from what i looked at. He did say before i went it wasn't an anniversary edition. Some Asian name i couldnt even say Sam something.

Here too..

Untitled-52.jpg

30th anniversary spec like air con and that i did ask him that question because i thought they had red seats from what i looked at. He did say before i went it wasn't an anniversary edition. Some Asian name i couldnt even say Sam something.

30th Anniversary's have red recaro seats, tinnted glass, momo steering wheel, red carpet.

Ring the cheeky fvcker back up and tell him to arrange collection of the knackered car he sold you.

30th%20Anniversary.jpg

Thats lush inside that is mine is definetly not an anniversary edition lol

Thanks for the help anyway guys much appreciated, anybody know anything about the key fobs though??

Thanks for the help anyway guys much appreciated, anybody know anything about the key fobs though??

Yes, get one from Honda, but your new Type R hopefully wont need one.

Seriously, I would not rest until I had been refunded.

Just out of interest how many keys did you get given?

I had two keys both the same and both had there own fobs on them both were pretty worn though.

I had two keys both the same and both had there own fobs on them both were pretty worn though.

Maybe im careful with my fob but my car has now done nearly 80k and I only ever use one key. The fob really isnt that worn. Is the mileage correct on the vehicle (sorry not wanting to add more problems). Just seems a bit strange.

hope you get this sorted jammo. Hopefully you will be able to find a good example once its sorted. Its possible to get a well looked after ctr for 4500-5000

i wouldnt spend a penny on that car! god knows what else is wrong with it! does it owe finance??

Second that! Get rid of it mate. I'd never expect to have a major problem like you've had with a honda engine, alfa yes, but not a honda :D

hope you get it sorted

If all else fails.....:smt067

Maybe im careful with my fob but my car has now done nearly 80k and I only ever use one key. The fob really isnt that worn. Is the mileage correct on the vehicle (sorry not wanting to add more problems). Just seems a bit strange.

Dont worry your not adding more problems all these thoughts have run through my head a million times lol, I did notice he was ramming the key in them to get them working just seemed like he was to damn lazy to buy a set of batterys. They got the things working pretty well when they were changed and they did look they had never been changed before.

hope you get this sorted jammo. Hopefully you will be able to find a good example once its sorted. Its possible to get a well looked after ctr for 4500-5000

I think i'm gonna stick with it if i dont get it sorted out with him, and just gonna pay for a garage to completely rebuild the whole engine which will make me feel better knowing its pretty brand new everything in it then dont wanna buy another one and the same might happen, my friend did suggest a second hand engine with low miles but same there you still don't know what you're buying really do you?

I will buy from a grandad next time lol

I think i'm gonna stick with it if i dont get it sorted out with him, and just gonna pay for a garage to completely rebuild the whole engine which will make me feel better knowing its pretty brand new everything in it then dont wanna buy another one and the same might happen, my friend did suggest a second hand engine with low miles but same there you still don't know what you're buying really do you?

I think you're mad, even if you sorted the engine what else is knackered on it?

Back