• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bike rack?

I remember Muxy telling me that it wasn't possible to fit a bike rack to the CTR cos of the rear spoiler. Now i don't give a fcuk for my CTR (cos technically it ain't mine) so could i fit my bike rack? is it a case of "can't fit without scratching/scraping" or is it a definite "won't fit"?

The rack i have is your average type, from Halfords, fits by hanging off the tailgate (i did get a rubber thingy to use if fitting to a salloon - i'll have to look for it aand the instructions.) btw: i don't want to fit a roof rack! (even if that's possible)

Help appreciated :)

Scousefella said:
Check with a dealer mate - I have seen bikes on a CTR before. :wink:
ta fella. thought this would be best place to start though as people here bound to have experience with fitting bikes. i've done some searching on mountain bike forum, looks good so far. i think the problem is getting the upper hooks over the spoiler without damaging/marking iut, but like i saaid, i don't give a fcuk.
the main concern at the mo is if i don't start using my bike, my gut's gonna get sooo big i won't fit onto a bike before much longer...!!!

Your gut is big enough now you fat fooker. :lol:

How many times you used that bike so far??

Urm, about twice I reckon. Just sits in the garage like a shrine. :? :roll:

You can easily get a bike in the boot if you take the wheels off it and put the seats down. :idea:

That doesn't really answer your question about the rack, but it does remove one possible reason for not using the bike... :p :)

Back