• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

bit of advice please

dont want to buy a aem induction due to living in the northeast and after reading a few threads about water problems then and cant really a gruppe m so any advice on a good induction for about £200 mark

cheers john

tegiwa £300 on their website people will say there not as good as the GM but no difference just the price.

dont want to buy a aem induction due to living in the northeast and after reading a few threads about water problems then and cant really a gruppe m so any advice on a good induction for about £200 mark

cheers john

dont worry about the north east mate, i live here and my mate lives in consett (youll know what i mean about weather there) and his aem has never let him down. don't try and play aquacarobics and you'll be golden.

you need to draw ALOT of water into the engine for it to be a problem. Remember there is moisture in the air anyway and the filter wont stop all of this if its raining.

Back