• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bit of advice

Looking for advice guys and gals been informed by a lovely young lady I spoke to this is the way to go does anybody have any recommendations on what brands to use or if you wood do things differently I'm looking fur power not just noise.

4-2-1 manifold
3" straight through exhaust
GruppeM or Tegiwa Air Filter
RRC Inlet Manifold
Thermal inlet manifold gasket
Inlet/airbox Hoses
K100

Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
If you do all that you will need a K100 or similar ecu remap so the car runs properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you do all that you will need a K100 or similar ecu remap so the car runs properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure why that wasn't there andy Im going for that too

So in your opinion everybody what is the best 4-2-1 manifold bang for buck

Exhaust I'd say go for a Solid Fab one.
Manifold really depends on the budget, where you're going to go in the future, ie cams, ITB's, all motor build?

4-2-1 manifold - tegiwa one has good reviews
3" straight through exhaust - TDI or a decent 2.5inch (fujitsubo).
GruppeM or Tegiwa Air Filter - tegiwa or 2nd hand gruppe.
RRC Inlet Manifold - yup or cheap skunk one.
Inlet/airbox Hoses
K100

If you get it all 2nd hand you may be able to get TDI cams with the spare molah. Tbh for the difference of a couple of bhp I'd be tempted by the 2.5" catback. Best bang for buvk will be the kpro. Cpl do a unit with a basic map on for £350 if you have a catback and gruppe.

Edit: tegiwa may do you a deal or eight speed if you buy it all from them ! Watch out for the Xmas deals also !

Remember to back up your power mods with some decent pads. (Pbs or ferado 2500). Oem discs are great.

Alot of good suspension deals from abp at Christmas. If on track I'd go for coilovers !

Or I'd just buy one with most of this done and save a fortune.... :)

Okay solid fab exhaust I'm going for 250-265bhp in the next 2 years then after that will be full build staying NA

I have posted in the wanted section on CTRO but can't on here atm

I have heard good about the tegiwa also good things about the k tuned manifold

4-2-1 manifold - tegiwa one has good reviews
3" straight through exhaust - TDI or a decent 2.5inch (fujitsubo).
GruppeM or Tegiwa Air Filter - tegiwa or 2nd hand gruppe.
RRC Inlet Manifold - yup or cheap skunk one.
Inlet/airbox Hoses
K100

If you get it all 2nd hand you may be able to get TDI cams with the spare molah. Tbh for the difference of a couple of bhp I'd be tempted by the 2.5" catback. Best bang for buvk will be the kpro. Cpl do a unit with a basic map on for £350 if you have a catback and gruppe.

Edit: tegiwa may do you a deal or eight speed if you buy it all from them ! Watch out for the Xmas deals also !

Remember to back up your power mods with some decent pads. (Pbs or ferado 2500). Oem discs are great.

Alot of good suspension deals from abp at Christmas. If on track I'd go for coilovers !

Or I'd just buy one with most of this done and save a fortune.... :)
Bit to late for that now

If you're going to run cams, or a all motor high comp build later on, I'd be looking at something like an ASP, Hytech or a PLM/Kidd Racing header (if on a budget). ASP/Hytech can be custom made to suit your specification and are likely to get better gains than just a bolt on manifold.

Get yourself over onto k20.org, loads of info regarding products, power etc on there.

Back