• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bit of brake help..

I am looking to get some EBC pads for the front but I am having a tough time finding which ones!
I've already accidentally ordered rear ones because everywhere seems to work purely off the product code rather than actually saying if they are front or rear.
I have had a look at my pads and a local supplier to work out the delphi part number of LP1559, which seems to relate to DP21254 in EBC (greenstuff) but in the listing it says these are for Integra or 1.7 civic and says not compatible with my car. 2002 Type-R.
BUT the image is that of my current pad style.. I don't want to put these on if 'better' or 'the right' ones could still be fitted with no issues. Wondering if my calipers / carriers were changed at some point..?
If anyone is running EBC on a similar year car could you let me know the code that you have.

Regards Ash.

Order from tegiwa imports, choice of ebc, genuine or ferodo. Select your car and you shouldn't be able to go wrong.

Dont by forget your forum discount code

Back