• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Black FD2 available from 200bhp cars - lots of pics

Whilst it's a bugger to keep clean i love NHB, i also the FD2 adn would see my left bollock to have one but a NHB FD" just looks ..............wrong IMO.

It's got to be CW

They have a whole section to themselves on this forum and have not advertised this? :rolleyes:

They have a whole section to themselves on this forum and have not advertised this? :rolleyes:

They seem to have been very quiet on here recently. Looks like they are pushing through pistonheads more than their own website which is odd...

The car itself has already been sold to a chap in London IIRC, which might be why not additionally posting it here.

I've seen one of these in the flesh and they do look :twisted:

You don't really notice the new rear lights.

This one I saw had a full toda system and sounded pretty awesome.

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

I got chatting with the owner of this at TGM yesterday, it looks stunning in the flesh.

DSC03134.jpg

Is this the one that flew past on the way back from Rockingham Dott ??

It would be too much of a coincedence for there to be not only 2 NHB FD2's in the UK, but for both to be running bronze SSR Type C's would be just weird.

As has been said above I bought the black one exactly because it doesn't shout too much. Only when you get stung you understand what was it :):)

Back