• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Black Type R GT FK2

Hi guys

new to the forum and thought I'd share the new car. Owned an EP3 and FN2 amongst other things in the past and when I had the opportunity to pick this up I jumped at it.

8 months old with 8k miles on it. Absolutely love it. Just left it in this morning to have the full Gtechniq Crystal Serum and Exo treatment done to it so I'm excited to get it back as it already had a good shine.

Andy

Welcome along!

The red accents certainly stand out! :twisted:

Just picked up the car last night from PMG autocare in Belfast who did a paint enhancement on it and also applied Gtechniq Crystal Serum and Exo. The gloss off the car now is incredible and the paint is now protected by the hydrophobic ceramic coating for 5 years. Just power washing for me from now on.

Looks mint, only the mirrors are not to my liking.
I must admit the urge to get an FK is getting larger....

Nice car and nice detail by the looks of it mate.

Only reservation I have about EXO is it is susceptible to water spots from rain drops remaining on the surface.
Get a dedicated water spot remover to get rid of the stubborn ones such as CarPro Spotless.

Safe driving in the Batmobile fella :cool:

Back