• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust

Dynax

The Babysitter
%7BA1375A44-E63C-4A48-9F40-282BC890520C%7D.jpg

BLITZ NUR SPEC EXHAUST – CIVIC TYPE-R

ThatÂ’s right. Mighty Jap Tuners Blitz are launching a Nur Spec exhaust system for HondaÂ’s phenomenal Civic Type-R. This stainless steel beauty fits direct on from the catalytic converter and features an 80mm bore all the way to the 115mm tailpipe.

Blitz testing has proven this package delivers a tasty power gain and PitBull-deafening engine growl, without majoraly damaging bottom end torque.

PRICE: £587.50

Brother had a nur spec exhaust on his subaru, and it was quality equipment. Like the look of this one 8)

80mm bore is huge though, surely thats only gonna suit seriously high power cars and by that i mean 350hp+

HASNIC said:
80mm bore is huge though, surely thats only gonna suit seriously high power cars and by that i mean 350hp+

That's what I weas thinking. Maybe it's aimed at the FI cars?

4.5 inch tailpipe :shock: damn good quality but that will be a bit chav looking at that size.

Well all the CHAVS are buying CTR's so i suggest you go sell your beloved CTR quick :wink:

Its more than likely big for a reason, and not to look chav, get over yourself and stop distancing yourself from the CHAVS because more than likely you dress/talk or have something that nowdays passes for chav. :roll:

I'm at a loss how they claim that no low down shove is lost with the size of the bore.. I'd love to see a dyno of it.

Back