• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bloody Rattles

Just been out to see locate all my rattles, I've now developed a rattle someone near the steering column which sounds like a click which gets louder the more miles you do, I've got a rattle on the drivers side door when the window is paritally open, and I've got another rattle on the dash near the passenger side heater. :x Its almost sounding like my old Renault, anyone got any idea how much Honda would charge to fix these annoyances, its typical as the warranty ran out a few months ago. :cry:

Last time I tried to get the dealer to fix the rattles on my dash they claimed they couldn't hear them. Yeah right - couldn't be bothered to check for them more like. :roll:

Aero said:
Last time I tried to get the dealer to fix the rattles on my dash they claimed they couldn't hear them. Yeah right - couldn't be bothered to check for them more like. :roll:

Same here :roll: Myne is in for a service next week, will be getting them to look at the rattles they have so say fixed before :roll:

Its crap really my Other Civic, an 8 year old EK has less rattles than the EP :x

Back