• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Blowers Not Changing Direction!

Hi All!

Had my EP3 a few weeks now, since I've had it I've not been able to get the blowers to change from blowing out of the face blowers. When I rotate the direction knob it engages air con for de mist as it should, but the blower direction doesn't ever change!

Has anyone had similar before? Really don't know where to start with it :(

cheers

you maybe best off taking the panel off/out to see if a cable is unclipped/broken/loose/misaligned (no idea how ep3's are put together)

I'm have the same problem.

How long does it take to take the centre dash out to check the switches?

Would it also be worth, while the dash is apart to buy a new switch and change the old one anyway?

It's really starting to annoy me even though it's on,y been like this a few days, as it take for ever for the windscreen to de-mist.

Cheers Rawly

Right, a little update. I took the centre dash out and replaced the heater control unit. Put it all back together and......................... it did not work.

So I took it apart again and checked the wiring for any issues/breaks nothing is apparent.

Can anyone please suggest what to try next?

I've tried searching to find a behind dash image to where the fan direction control wires are linked to but this was also with no success!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Why no succes? You couldnt find them or what?
There are two cables which have to be connected on both sides.
They go from the control unit to the back of the dash.
Did you place all the clips (which hold the cable in place) back?

Back