• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BLU-CHIP PERFORMANCE SOFT REMAP CHIP HONDA CIVIC TYPE R EP3

Just been looking into getting one of these from Ebay guys. What are your thoughts?

I understand that there will be the general 'it will destroy your engine' 'fuel consumption is really high' answers but if i could get constructive feedback that would help greatly.

Thanks

My thoughts are that you should get KPro instead. You can't simply 'chip' a K20.

Long shot is it will give you no performance gains and will be a waste of cash and time fitting it.

Even more so when you click the drop downs and find it isn't compatible with 2001-2006 Type Rs.

Did think it was odd, you can't "reflash" an EP3 from the OBD port.

The drop downs worked for me..... Mine is a 2002 Civic EP3. What is the Kpro and how does it work Chris. Thanks for the input guys

Have a look at the stickies at the top of this section, there is loads of information already posted.

I looked at this just to see what it was about but don't bother, Hondata is the way to go (Reflash, K100 or KPro). Depends on what other mods you may have or what mods you want for the future could effect which Hondata you want to go for, for example, if your keeping it standard but want a bit more just go for the reflash, If mildly tuning exhaust, intake etc go for K100, if you really go for it KPro, although K100 can work also.

Back