• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Body rigidity & flywheel

Only one of us actually used insulting language.....twice!

I said you two because you're always swinging handbags mate. It takes two to tango and all that jazz.

Just develop a thicker internet skin and carry on. :smt023

Seriously? How is the word Bumboy homophobic ?

I didn't say it was, you did that in your reply. Think about it.

I said you two because you're always swinging handbags mate. It takes two to tango and all that jazz.
Just develop a thicker internet skin and carry on. :smt023
"always" is definitely a stretch. Jason only voiced his issue with me in one post before this thread. I was not rude to him or anybody else for that matter.
I try to choose my words carefully wherever I post.
Point taken though, I will try to ignore negativety in future. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My tuppence worth is that the FK8 is the 1st car I've owned where the the difference it the settings between comfort/sport/etc is so marked. I've driven and owned a few Italian sporty cars that I've just kept in whatever the most sporty mode available is only because it seemed the right thing to do. The difference between Comfort and Type-R is pretty remarkable.

I've just passed 1k miles and think the default Sport setting is bang on. To be fair, that's exactly what the salesman said I would find when I was explaining how I would always have it in Type-R mode. I imagine that mode's going to be ideal for the track. Not really noticing much lack of rigidity however.

Last edited by a moderator:
BLAH BLAH BLAH.....FK2....BLAH BLAH.

Thats all we here from you FK8 bumboys..
Change the record man FFS!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just got back from holiday with no internet, come on you gotta laugh, made me chuckle. Take it easy Jay these FK8 boys are very sensitive over their rears.

Just got back from holiday with no internet, come on you gotta laugh, made me chuckle. Take it easy Jay these FK8 boys are very sensitive over their rears.

No internet?!!!! Where did you go? Antarctica? :p (FK8 would be better on ice than a 2 as well)

No internet?!!!! Where did you go? Antarctica? :p (FK8 would be better on ice than a 2 as well)

Lol no just Kielder water! No phone signal and non-existent wi-fi. They'd both get stuck but you may get further in your comfort mode.:D

The rears a grower. As long as you dont stand directly behind it you have a great looking car. Problem is that almost everything on the road is going to be behind it :)

Lol no just Kielder water! No phone signal and non-existent wi-fi. They'd both get stuck but you may get further in your comfort mode.:D

Absolutely off topic, nice place.. I dropped a 352 radio in there many many moons ago...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back