• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bodyshop required in Coventry area - Accord Repair

Due to an unfortunate incident with a large stone/brick :(, my Accord's nose is has a dent and a huge paint chip. Can anybody recommend me a good repairer / bodyshop in the Coventry/Hinckley area?

Thanks in advance!

You can't live far from me. Apart from the extortionate cost, Listers in Cov are brilliant. Though I'd travel down to TGM mate Willie will do a superb job and you won't get ripped off.

Yeah, and as I work in Hinckley, I probably drive past your door most mornings!

Where's TGM? I might give Listers a bell, but they are the official shop for pretty much every marque in Cov, and I'm not sure that they'll be interested in a smaller job like mine. I had a quote from a bodyshop in Hinckley today (down Nutts lane Ind Est) for £230 for dent repair, bonnet spray to match wings (in Silver - not nice to match) and a minor paint repair to the front splitter. We shall see...

TGM is about 1hr from us mate. I'm at Bramcote to be exact. Should come along to one of the meets local mate.

Back