• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bolt problem

When putting oil in my car this morning i noticed that on of the bolt from the header where the yellow arrow is pointing is missing. Should i be panicing? also what is the point of the thing the red arrow is pointing to it seems to lead in to the rad but there is already a opening of that. :oops: :oops:

that just holds the i-vtec cover in place...nothing major :)

If its where the arrow head is pointing, then its supposed to be like that with no bolt. When you get a TP Earth Kit, that hole is used as an earth point with a new bolt provided.

Well that handy. The red one puzzles me though. My friend thinks it is maybe where you put washer jet fluid for the back. but it seem to lead ot the rad

kingbuttmunch said:
Well that handy. The red one puzzles me though. My friend thinks it is maybe where you put washer jet fluid for the back. but it seem to lead ot the rad

I cant quite tell but it looks like where the antifreeze goes...got a bigger pic?

Back