• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Boot won't open

Hi, just wondering if anyone has had to open the boot from the inside and how it's done? I've tried the lock then unlock loads of times and somtimes the lever has no resistance then if you lock it on dead lock then open it, it feels normal but the lock won't release if that makes sense. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I've already tried this, it seems as though the lock mechanism isn't releasing. When i pull the boot lever it feels like its releasing but the boot just won't open, then other times the lever just doesn't have any resistance at all. Do you know if theres a breakdown diagram of the locking mechanism?

B__5500.jpg

Item 14 is the actual lock

Thanks very much for that, going to have to have a good look at it. I was replacing my rear wiper motor and i must have knocked something as my rear demister has stopped working aswell.

Back