• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BP Ultimate

I admit it, after trying Opti cack and supermarket camel piss, I have settled (while the price is right) on BP Ultimate. I cannot for the life of me see why it should be but my car runs like a different motor with this stuff in it.

Smoother (in the extreme), no jerky power take up, flat spot gone - just way way better all round. Even if the prices rocket again, I am going to try to stay with it, what a difference.

I'm a big fan of BP's ordinary and ultimate unleaded

Certainly notice more of an improvement with their ultimate than anyone elses premium fuel options

(still waiting to try liquid rocket fuel though! :wink:)

i filled mine with BP Ultimiate for the very first time on Tuesday. Cant say i have noticed much difference yet.

Its more expensive than Optimax round my way, and I get less mpg with BP. Optimax for me :wink:

I've noticed more of an improvement with BP Ultimate than Shell Optimax... though perhaps I'm unconsciously biased since I used to work for BP!

(it was a long time ago, and they didn't give me any free petrol... got to see lots of car engine oil being tested.. which was pretty interesting though)

Back