• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Braided lines

I've ran them on other cars. They generally are a worthwhile upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the pedal feel with them even on the road so to me they're worth while plus you can put better brake fluid in at the same time.

Upgraded to braided lines on my EP3. Pedal feel is pretty much no different.
I bleed the brakes frequently (every 6 months) due to track work. I'd imagine a lot of people who upgrade to braided lines haven't had the brake fluid changed in a few years at minimum which can change pedal feel.
Not to mention the plastic outer casing goes brittle and splits after a few years, then exposing the metal braid to the elements.
I wouldn't recommend them for a road car. Only for track use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the comments, i was lucky enough to pick some new ex demo Hel lines for £20 off e-bay so may as well fit as there will be some trackdays.

I have just had Hel Brake Lines fitted by Dream. The pedal doesn't feel any different and tbh until the cars get a little older and the rubber hoses stretch a little they wont. they look cool though and its piece of mind that I know they are the best.

Back