• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Brake calipers

Hey,
I've been trying to find a good set of new or in really good condition brake callipers to replace my old ones which are looking a bit tired and in need of a lick of paint and maybe a type r logo on them xD.
Does anyone know a good place to get some?

Cheers again Dan

Because i can't really afford to have my car out of action for the time is takes to do the work properly.
The plan was also could take of the old OEM ones and refurbish them myself and sell them on hopefully not loosing too much money xD

Same here, mine are black with 'type' written in white and the 'r' in red. Check my pics and pm if interested :)

Oh yeh, i rang honda up for some of those embossed callipers, but they wanted £700 for the front pair. So decided it was a bit too much for me :p
How much would u be willing to part with those callipers Marshall?

Just bought some rear brake callipers from ebay, does anyone have a set of front brake callipers up for sale for a 2004 EP3?

I'll have some front premier edition calipers coming up for sale soon. Once the pads die on me I'll be putting bigger ones on. Got about 2000 miles left on my pads with 'normal driving' lol depends how quickly you need them..

I'll have some front premier edition calipers coming up for sale soon. Once the pads die on me I'll be putting bigger ones on. Got about 2000 miles left on my pads with 'normal driving' lol depends how quickly you need them..

You got those brake lines yet Lee?

Yes mate I've ordered them and waiting for delivery! Ordered me motul too, then all I got to do is paint all my calipers

Ahh i see leo. Well was hoping to get the work done on the 6th of Nov by TDI north since its already booked in for new suspension and FRSU xD. I could do with having them, so i could put a full seal kit on them and paint it up all nice.... yerrr!
How long do you think? Or am I better off sourcing another set? :S

Hmmm ok well I'm waiting for the braided hoses and motul to turn up. Also I need to paint my new calipers too at some point. I'll order that from foliatec.com now and do them ready, if I get mine fitted on payday (25th) then that should leave enough time to send them to you. I don't have a clue what the going rate for premier calipers is.

Have you seen them in my pictures? They're painted black with 'type' written in white and the 'r' in red. Are you happy with that? I'm finding out what the going rate is. Do you need any other brake related parts or just the calipers? :)

Yeh that sounds quite acceptable price tbh Leo. Im am still interested yeh! Nah I got all my braided lines and motul to go in xD, so its just the calipers i'm after. I saw your photos of the calipers they look pretty awesome like that!

Nice one. I just got an email saying the brake caliper paint for my brakes that are going on will arrive tomorrow so I'll paint them tomorrow. As soon as the hoses arrive I'll get them fitted. Once it's all sorted I'll take payment and send recorded delivery to you! It will probably be around 20 quid postage on top for you :smt023

Last edited by a moderator:
Back