• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

brake discs

hi, looking for 325mm brake discs for my ep3 brake conversion i am doin, preferably the two piece rotor with bolt on centres, not having any luck finding any though!

anyone got any ideas for me?

Than this is what you might want mate!
Powerslot Plus Big Disc Kit Civic Type R EP3 FRONT 348mm

Power Slot Plus Big Brake System uses a larger diameter, premium quality Power Slot brake rotor combined with your original factory brake calipers. Power Slot's patented caliper relocation brackets space the factory caliper further away from the hub to accommodate the oversized brake rotor. This increases brake torque force without affecting pedal effort or travel.
The larger rotor is also a more effective heat sink, absorbing the heat generated under heavy braking. This greatly reduces brake fade and provides consistently shorter stopping distances, up to 33% on select applications, especially from higher speeds. By retaining the factory brake caliper but increasing its effectiveness you are able to have an affordable big brake solution.

Power Slot Plus – Key Features:

Premium quality, larger diameter Power Slot brake rotor with Vac-U-Slot technology designed to evacuate gasses and dust, shed heat, and keep the brake pad surface cleaner
100% bolt-on system
Relocates the factory brake caliper for increased braking effectiveness
Rotors are Cadmium plated to protect against rust
No special brake pad sizes required – just use an original equipment-sized high-performance pad (sold separately...please see brake pads section)
Complete hardware kit and comprehensive installation instructions included
All Power Slot Plus brake kits require the use of larger diameter wheels – check the dimensions of your wheels carefully before purchasing.

OE Size: 300mm
PowerSlot + Size: 348mm

Application: 01-06 Civic Type R EP3 FRONT(you can also get rear ones too)
Price: £380.00 Includes VAT

http://www.hondaperformanceparts.co...lus_Big_Disc_Kit_Civic_Type_R_EP3_FRONT_348mm

^ This. If you're not into upgrading calipers, this is a good option.

Agree Loxy, I was going to get these but laid my hands on a Stoptech and I think I made the right choice. Loxy what pads are good for every day driving with good stopping power but not too hard on discs?

Thanks, do you find these a little bit too abrasive for the discs, and how's the wear as discs are £380 for the pair!!! ABP recommended yellow stuff but I'm not too sure and my time is running out as I'm going to order discs and pads at the end of the month

I've had the DS2500s in for about 12k miles. Very little wear on the Stoptech discs to be honest. Certainly no more than you'd expect.

cheers for the info, i have calipers, got my hands on a pair of 4 pot brembo's off an evo, got them fitting the car perfect, just need to find 325mm discs, not in to much of a rush as i am waiting for my lowering springs(30mm) aem v2 intake , superpro full bush kit , 18" 8.5 rota grid drifts and arch roller to come home then i can get to work!!!

cheers for the info, i have calipers, got my hands on a pair of 4 pot brembo's off an evo, got them fitting the car perfect, just need to find 325mm discs, not in to much of a rush as i am waiting for my lowering springs(30mm) aem v2 intake , superpro full bush kit , 18" 8.5 rota grid drifts and arch roller to come home then i can get to work!!!

hi mate. i know someone with 4 pot brembos also selling them off his evo. what did you need to do to make them fit?

depends if there the same brembos mate,, if you want i can send you photos off them, just pm me your number an i will send you some pictures tomorrow if you like.

Back