• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BrakeParts discs

I'm refreshing my discs and pads all round at the moment, have ordered Project Mu pads and Motul Fluid, I've been pondering which discs to get, looking at Mtec dimpled and grooved or brembo as thats what i normally go for, i then had a look on the brakeparts website and their front discs come in at £40 which is way cheaper than anything else.

My question is why are these so cheap? has anyone used them before? i've read on here before that discs don't matter that much for fast road use and its all about the pads and fluid. I assume they must meet all the strict regulations to be sold by such a big supplier.

Hi, I have used Mtech discs and on my second set so far, I went with drilled and grooved to start with, Not great for road use IMO. I have now got their Grooved only now and work great. Also get painted discs ( i think they do silver, gold and black options ) as otherwise they then start to go rusty on the outside edge and centre :(.

Also you can get a promo code for some money off if they are your first set.

Also i wouldn't recommend their pads, i would opt for Ferodo DS2500 which i am using now and so much better than the ones Mtech offer.

But if you have had great results with other pads all the better.

Back