• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Brands hatch for the first time

Hi all, im going to be taking my car there for the first time and just wanted to know where the towing attachments are on the EP3 as its part of the pack that they e-mailed me regarding the day.

also is there anyway to make the EP3 hit 3/4 way on the rev counter when taking the DB test? as the limiter kicks in about 500rpm short.

any other help for me to prepare would be helpful too.

Thanks

Hi all, im going to be taking my car there for the first time and just wanted to know where the towing attachments are on the EP3 as its part of the pack that they e-mailed me regarding the day.

also is there anyway to make the EP3 hit 3/4 way on the rev counter when taking the DB test? as the limiter kicks in about 500rpm short.

any other help for me to prepare would be helpful too.

Thanks

They're fixed towing eyes underneath both bumpers so don't worry about that.

And no, you can't get them to rev up to 3/4 revs, so you take it to where you can. IIRC Brands is 105db so you'll be fine.

And no, you can't get them to rev up to 3/4 revs, so you take it to where you can. IIRC Brands is 105db so you'll be fine.

Yeh i passed the static test with 101db (spoon n1 cat-back) at brands but am more worried about the drive by noise that could be over the 105db limit

Yeh i passed the static test with 101db (spoon n1 cat-back) at brands but am more worried about the drive by noise that could be over the 105db limit

You'll be fine. Plenty of people with N1's have been at Brands with no issue. My BC exhaust + decat didn't get flagged up there either and that by all accounts was one of the loudest cars there.

Was being re-assured by Tom when fitting my brake pads at TGM today saying "i can hand on heart say, the spoon n1 cat-back will pass the db test at brands hatch"

so fingers crossed that i enjoy my day out!

Thanks all

yeh brilliant time, booked only for morning session and didnt realise i could book the whole day so had to pay a little more for that but i think im gonna need some new front tyres :p

Back