• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 breaking?

Just a quick one guys, when breaking is it normal for the abs to kick in easy, reason I ask is I've never had a car to have abs kick in so easy and it's a scarey to be honest at times. Cheers guys

Mines hardly ever comes on only realy in icey conditions. I take it you haven't been nailing it up to roundabouts and jumping on the anchors? Lol

No not really, drive it abit like a grandad to be honest, apart from the last two days, been up to lakes on the b roads and the car makes alot of sense on these roads I could of gone on m6 but that's just boring, but just realising the breaks feel a little rubbish and I can feel the abs wanting to cut in far to easy for my liking.

A few things to consider, summer tyres on probably sub 7C roads are never going to grip well and since it's not far from here I'm guessing it has been wet?

What brand of tyres have you got and what sort of tread depth is on them?

To be honest mate I don't know what tyres are on but the tread is ok, might just be the weather and not being used to it yet,

When I got my ep3 it had budget tyres on, they were fine in the dry but the first wet day was very scary.!! Goodyear eagle f1's made a huge difference.

No cars normal, think tyres are juat crap really.wheels spin to easy even if setting off gently, going to get some new tyres soon but higher profile to help with the ride, roads around here are terrible.

Back