• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Brembo blanks and pads, help needed please!!

Hi guys and ghouls, Happy Halloween!

I am after some blank Brembo breaks and pads for my EP3. has anyone used these? are they any good?

If so where is the cheapest place to buy them?

I believe the part numbers are as below.

Part Number
Front Disc 09.9544.10
Rear Disk 08.5803.30
Front Pad P 28 032
Rear Pad P 28 039

I found this sale on eBay some time ago but this is now ended and not re listed. Full Set of all above was £192.99

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230678723...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_4091wt_1396

I am still open to other suggestions for brake brands but would like to keep it around the £200 mark and don't really want a big brake kit. I would rather have a good set of blanks than a cheap set of drilled disks!

Thanks in advance for reading!

oh, I will be painting my callipers red while I am at it so suggestions on paint would also be appreciated as I have never done this before!

I recently got the groved brembo front discs and ds2500 pads, they seem decent although not a huge improvement over OEM. eBay.

Thanks mate. I am not after huge improvement, just need new brakes all round as my ones are totally shot!

No worries, I went plain (non drilled/grooved) mintex discs on the back with mintex pads (they don't do much on the back anyway) and grooved brembo/ds2500 pads where it matters on the front. They seem fine, no squeeling like I've had in the past with ferodo pads so I'm happy.

awesome, I'm a bit of a noob so only know the real big brands (hence going for Brembo)! I have heard of Mintex though.

I have got these now and will be fitting them with new break hoses over the weekend with any luck. If the weather holds out for me!

Did you get rear Brembo discs? I can't find them anywhere so assumed they did not exist.

I have them :) ! They are blanks. If that is what you want the part number is at the top of this thread! Follow the link to the eBay page I got a full set from, I'm sure that seller will do them individually! Top seller, recommended! "FOS" or something his name was.

Back