• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Brembo's on a 2003 EP3

Hey guys,

I just recently installed a complete JDM DC5 ITR front suspension on my car with the JDM DC5 ITR Brembo's. The EP3 CTR wheels clear the Brembo's with the JDM DC5 ITR suspension.

Here's a list of everything I used:

- EDM EP3 CTR wheels (17 X 7, +45 offset)
- JDM DC5R front steering knuckles
- JDM DC5R front axleshafts
- JDM DC5R front LCA's
- JDM DC5R front sway bar w/ bushings
- JDM DC5R front Brembo calipers
- JDM DC5R front brake rotors
- JDM DC5R front brake pads
- JDM DC5R exhaust manifold with new gaskets
- JDM DC5R catalytic converter with new gaskets
- Russell SS braided brake lines

Everything fit perfectly. No modifcations. It bolted right in and the EP3 CTR wheels just clear the Brembo's. The EP3 CTR wheel also sit pretty flush with the fenders with the wider DC5R front suspension.

Here's the alignment sheet.

scaled.php

Here's pics of them installed

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

you decided against putting the stickers on in the end then. I think they are cool the way they are.

Don't they have a contact with wheel during cornering?

Why would they only make contact during cornering? If they were going to foul on the wheel they'd do it all the time and you can see in the picture he's got a few mm to spare

Why would they only make contact during cornering? If they were going to foul on the wheel they'd do it all the time and you can see in the picture he's got a few mm to spare

Because the spokes can flex under heavy load.

have they made any contact with the standard wheels? and has the DC5 suspension made in difference in handling?

Can you fit just the brakes without the other parts? If so whats the going rate for this setup? Looks like just the thing I need

I've been reading mixed reports - some say DC5 brembos fit straight on with S2000 discs, others say you need the DC5 hubs and lower arms, others say you need the hubs but keep EP3 arms! Whaaaat?

Straight on an EP3 with S2000 discs is what I've read.

Aye, you'll need spacers to clear the calipers with the OEM wheels.

thought so, would explain why I have s2000 discs and spacers in my garage. Never got round to doing the brake conversion as I beleive they arent meant to be much better then the OEM EP3 brakes.

Back