• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bridgestone Potenza Confusion...

Am I right in assuming that the stock tyres for an EP3 are Bridgestone Potenzas? ...If so can someone please point me in the right direction as to which ones I need? I thought a simple search for 205 45 R17 would give me the tyre I'm looking for, but on every site I've looked on there are several options. There's RE040, RE050, RE50A then there's AZ, EZ etc etc...

If someone could link me to the right tyre I'd really appreciate it. Also, where is cheapest online for these tyres?

Many thanks,

Steve.

(Edit - I've also noticed some people run 215's, is this better?)

Got mine straight from Honda garage, you'd be surprised at the prices they sell them at.
Not worth going elsewhere sometimes.

Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Best I can find is £125.20 from Camskill :)

Question... I have a friend who has 2 Potenzas I can have, they're exactly the same but 215 not 205. Would you suggest I mustn't mix and match them? Would it really make much difference?

Back