• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

British Summer Time?

moNoKnoT said:
Has anyone who looks after the forum heard of this? ;)

- Kevin.

yep

and if ur time is wrong its ur fault, u need to change it to +1 GMT in your profile :p

Black R said:
moNoKnoT said:
Has anyone who looks after the forum heard of this? ;)

- Kevin.

yep

and if ur time is wrong its ur fault, u need to change it to +1 GMT in your profile :p

But my local time zone is GMT, not GMT +1, I'm not French!

- Kevin.

well stop moaning and live with it being and hour behind :lol:

glad to hear ur not french

As mentioned you need to set your profile to GMT+1 otherwise your posts will have the wrong timestamp. The time is taken locally from the server-side and that is based on GMT... however, we are in British summertime and the forum software does not account for this - hence the reason why you have to adjust the setting yourself. :smt023

Cheers,
Andy

SharkyUK said:
As mentioned you need to set your profile to GMT+1 otherwise your posts will have the wrong timestamp. The time is taken locally from the server-side and that is based on GMT... however, we are in British summertime and the forum software does not account for this - hence the reason why you have to adjust the setting yourself. :smt023

Cheers,
Andy

Adjust the server time to be an hour out and you'll fix the problem assuming the server is dedicated to this forum?

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT said:
SharkyUK said:

Cheers,
Andy

Adjust the server time to be an hour out and you'll fix the problem assuming the server is dedicated to this forum?

- Kevin.

It's not, mate... no can do I'm afraid.

I'll live with it for now then, I went 5 months before putting my clock in my room back last time :oops:

- Kevin.

I can set the forum time to be gmt+1, however it seems most ppl had already set their profile to gmt+1 by the time I got to the forum after the clocks went forward, so I decided against changing the forum as this would mean everyone would have to go change their profiles again. If its a big problem I have no worries changing it, takes two secs :)

moNoKnoT said:
I'll live with it for now then, I went 5 months before putting my clock in my room back last time :oops:

- Kevin.

I never bothered changing the clock in my car at all :oops:

Back